|Job Title:||Security Engineer|
|Location:||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Contact Name:||Natasha Grant|
|Job Published:||May 26, 2022 14:13|
A leading employer in New Zealand that encourages their staff to unlock their potential. They specialise in mobile, broadband, digital entertainment, ICT and fixed line services. Having been around for 35 years they are customer focused and are always evolving to keep up with the current market.
Our client is looking for a senior security engineer. You will be supporting and maintaining their high-profile client's security using technologies including Next-Generation Firewalls, Application Delivery Controllers, DNS and Web Proxies. You will mentor your team members and work with the project team from time to time. With limitless opportunity to grow and learn you can make this role your own.
Skills & Requirements.
- Hands on experience with Fortinet, Checkpoint, and/or Cisco Next-Gen Firewalls or similar.
- Operational experience with ADC technology, Advantageous if your experienced with F5 stack.
- Solid understanding of web proxy solutions like TCP, UDP, HTTP & how applications & systems work.
- Experienced with routing and switching. Competent with network protocols.
- Relevant Certs and experience.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Natasha Grant in our Auckland office on 021 074 2960
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's