- Start ASAP
- 2 X 6 months
- Baseline Clearance essential
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace.Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is looking to engage a Senior Agile Business Analyst in Canberra.
To be successful for this role candidate must have:
- Demonstrated experience in eliciting and documenting business requirements from a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in business requirements prioritisation.
- Demonstrated experience in translating business requirements into system specifications, user stories, features, tasks and testable acceptance criteria.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering outcomes following an Agile software development methodology.
- Demonstrated experience in tracking and progressing tasks to completion within an Agile, Kanban and Scrum framework.
- Demonstrated experience in leading/facilitating agile meetings such as Iterative requirements planning meetings, backlog prioritisation/grooming meetings etc.
- Scrum master experience.
- Experience working in Azure DevOps.
- Experience in delivering web applications.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Rita on 02 6243 6441 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.