Senior Analyst, Engineer (M24)
|Job Title:||Senior Analyst, Engineer (M24)|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2019 17:30|
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.The Finite group is a multi-award winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Analyst / Engineer to join one of the leading Banking names in the Melbourne CBD. They embrace collaboration and have solid strategic goals in place that will give you the opportunity to really reshape their investment and asset management departments.
You will be joining an existing experienced team that are delivering an exciting piece of work for a long term assignment. The position is based within the Lovely Docklands area of Melbourne and attractive benefits apply.
• ~9+ years total experience
• Experience in corporate environment
• Design and Development of microservices to be consumed by customer facing digital assets
• Test Driven Development approaches
• Unit Testing and Dependency Injection
• Continuous Integration/Delivery Practices
• Secure coding practices
• Experience with the design and implementation of Web and REST APIs
• Experience with Query Languages for APIs such as GraphQL
• Experience implementing Microservice and Service Oriented Architectures
• Excellent communication, organization and time management skills
• Strong, existing experience in leading technical teams
• Strong analytical / problem-solving skills
• Experience with Amazon Web Services
• Experience with Content Delivery Networks
• Experience with Domain Driven Design
• Application of Caching Concepts
• Experience working with distributed fault tolerant systems
• Working/Coaching with Agile software development team
• Test Driven Development and Behaviour Driven Development approaches
• Experience with application performance profiling tools
• We work as a team. All members of that team must be willing to learn and contribute to the learning of others. This includes members of the team with skillsets outside of programming (eg UX designers)
• Debate is encouraged but mutual respect must be maintained.
• A philosophical approach to code is required. It isn't enough to blindly copy, you must understand why and question if you feel improvements can be made.
• Improvement is encouraged but will be done in consultation.
• Willingness to learn and challenge processes so to improve efficiency
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to Kamal Mann on email@example.com or click the apply button!
Please note: Given the expected volume of applications, only short listed applicants will be contacted.