- Immediate interview
- Initial 3 month contract with extension
- Attractive pay rate
Our client is seeking a highly experienced Senior Application Support Analyst with extensive ERP support expertise across multiple modules. This is a very hands-on role. The resource will have an excellent understanding of financial modules and how they integrate across an ERP suite.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working collaboratively with Business Systems Analysts, Applications Administrator, other SMEs and Change Management Team in providing support to the system users across a large number of business units.
- Developing good working relationships with business stakeholders and leading a small support team
- Assessing, analysing, prioritising and responding to support issues which may arise from gaps in training or understanding of new business processes through to access, configuration or reporting related needs.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the implementation and/or support of ERP solutions
- Experience as a Senior Application Support Analyst or Team Lead
- Strong finance skills and customer care skills.
- Demonstrated experience in the support of financial, supply chain management and asset management modules
- Excellent understanding of financial systems and how they integrate with other ERP modules
- Ability to broker solutions and workarounds to application issues
- Proven time management and priority setting skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to work collaboratively and effectively with others in a team environment as well as liaise professionally with multiple stakeholders across the business
- Experience with the TechnologyOne ERP highly regarded; however, not essential
Apply today for an immediate response and full brief in assured confidence.
Roohi Sethi - Senior Account Manager
P: 08 9219 3560| M: 0433 714 669| E: email@example.com