Senior Automation Lead (M4)
|Job Title:||Senior Automation Lead (M4)|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Caune|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2021 13:17|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Telecommunications, Commercial, Government and Finance.
The Senior Automation Lead is a program test team management role that reports into the IT Manager. At a high level, the role provides leadership on strategic approach and direction of the test automation framework built for integrated test environments used for major releases. The Senior Automation Lead is directly responsible for the automation framework, including maintenance, capability expansion, scalability and innovation of the framework.
This is a unique role and the ideal candidate is not just a specialist in test automation, but also has DevOps engineering skills and is an excellent AWS infrastructure user and manager.
- Test Scoping, Planning + Reporting:
- Identification of services and applications for automation.
- Analysing new scope or future changes for test automation framework impacts.
- Manage code merge from one release to another.
- Test Execution:
- Creating and sharing of documentation for new updates to test automation framework.
- Deployment of new services and applications for use by test teams.
- Support to SIT / UAT/iTVT team across multiple environments for technical issues.
- Strategy discussion with test teams to ensure appropriate use and optimization of test automation framework.
- Identification of environmental requirements.
- Raising requests for firewall burn, maintaining / creating server / database configurations.
- Installation of test automation software licenses.
- Provide guidance and direction to Automation Testers who are responsible for developing the automation test suites for execution.
- Manage Senior Automation testers, who are responsible for backlog items which enhance the automation framework for new services and applications.
- Assist in the development of quality assurance and testing policies, standards and procedures, processes.
Ideally you will possess:
- Experience in test automation tools; Selenium, Cypress, UFT, EFT Developer etc.
- DevOps Engineering experience and technologies including Docker, Ansible, Groovy, Shell Script.
- Experience in scripting languages e.g. JAVA, JAVA Script, Python etc.
- Experience building test automation utilizing modern cloud technologies and tool chains (e.g. VMs, AWS, Device farm etc.)
- Experience in development or test automation framework implementations in enterprise/internet commercial software environments with Java development/programming experience.
- Strong understanding of mobile automation frameworks like Appium, Calabash, Selendroid etc.
- Experience working in a scaled Agile environment.
- Experience leading teams in automation activities.
- Relevant Tertiary IT Qualifications.
- Telecommunications experience highly desirable.
We are looking for highly motivated, committed individuals with strong communications skills. If you fit the above profile then please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Lead Business Analyst (M17)
Senior Security Engineer
Auckland, New Zealand
Senior Backend Developer
Sydney, New South Wales
Senior Frontend Developer
Sydney, New South Wales
Senior Network Engineer - Cisco Route & Switch - SD WAN (M17)