Senior Automation Lead (M4)
|Job Title:||Senior Automation Lead (M4)|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Caune|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2021 12:36|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Telecommunications, Commercial, Government and Finance.
The Senior Automation Lead is a program test team management role that reports into the IT Manager. At a high level, the role provides leadership on strategic approach and direction of the test automation framework built for integrated test environments used for major releases. The Senior Automation Lead is directly responsible for the automation framework, including maintenance, capability expansion, scalability and innovation of the framework.
This is a unique role and the ideal candidate is not just a specialist in test automation, but also has DevOps engineering skills and is an excellent AWS infrastructure user and manager.
- Test Scoping, Planning + Reporting:
- Identification of services and applications for automation.
- Analysing new scope or future changes for test automation framework impacts.
- Manage code merge from one release to another.
- Test Execution:
- Creating and sharing of documentation for new updates to test automation framework.
- Deployment of new services and applications for use by test teams.
- Support to SIT / UAT/iTVT team across multiple environments for technical issues.
- Strategy discussion with test teams to ensure appropriate use and optimization of test automation framework.
- Identification of environmental requirements.
- Raising requests for firewall burn, maintaining / creating server / database configurations.
- Installation of test automation software licenses.
- Provide guidance and direction to Automation Testers, who are responsible for developing the automation test suites for execution.
- Manage Senior Automation testers, who are responsible for backlog items which enhance the automation framework for new services and applications.
- Engage with external teams for engagement and enablement activities to increase the test automation framework, which also includes scalability and capability.
- Assist in the development of quality assurance and testing policies, standards and procedures, processes.
Ideally you will possess:
- Experience in test automation tools; Selenium, Cypress, UFT, EFT Developer etc.
- DevOps Engineering experience and technologies including Docker, Ansible, Groovy, Shell Script.
- Knowledge/experience in multiple programming languages and techniques e.g. JAVA, JAVA Script, Python is highly desirable.
- AWS experience, including AWS Device farm experience is desirable.
- Experience leading teams in automation activities.
We are looking for highly motivated, committed individuals with strong communications skills. If you fit the above profile then please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Cybersecurity Engineer
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
Senior Project Manager
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
Senior Digital Content Writer (M17)
AU$500 - AU$600 per day
Solution Designer / Tech BA - M19
Splunk Consultant (M19)
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria