Senior Backend Developer
|Job Title:||Senior Backend Developer|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Dylan Delgado|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2022 17:37|
We have an opportunity for a Senior Backend Developer with a leading telecommunications organisation for a 6 month fully remote engagement to Develop business logic, data management and systems integration services to enable customer end users to manage their network product planning, configuration, deployment and operations.
- Design, build, install, integrate and maintain software and integration's which implement product logic and processes to support customer, retail partner and employee control of complex network technologies and platforms for fixed network provisioning and operations
- Translate customer (internal, external or regulatory) needs and requirements, using technical principles into reusable API based micro-services, data models, work flows, and integrations
- Negotiate and agree on frontend and peer system integration API specifications to implement required user experience and end-to-end processes
- Work with Product Owners and Technical Product Owners to develop business and technology roadmaps
- Utilise on-premises and cloud technologies to deploy and host applications
- Accountable for Backend Micro-Services, using Java
- Use existing code repositories and CICD pipelines to deploy into development and production environments
- Integrate solutions by executing on security and operational requirements
- DevOps and DevSecOps environment and team.
- A Tertiary qualification in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or similar discipline.
- Typically, a minimum of 5-10 years' experience working in an Operational and/or Software Engineering role and have expertise with a variety of deployment, automation, configuration management and optimisation tools.
- Strong experience in one (or more) of the following technologies:
- Exposure to network automation, Software Defined Networking and NFVi concepts and technology
- Proven programming experience that conforms to good software engineering design principles and practices (including version management). This includes experience with API integration.
- Practical experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery pipelines. Enhancing and improving CI/CD capabilities to reduce cycle time while retaining quality
- Experience designing and implementing Infrastructure-as-Code, such as Terraform
- Experience in delivering projects as part of an agile team and exposure to DevOps teams, practices and tools
- Willingness to learn new technologies and keen to drive innovation
- Excellent written and verbal communication, problem solving and time management skills
If you would like to be considered, please click the apply button or call Dylan on 0468 724 101.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1500 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's