Senior Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2020 15:05|
• Sydney CBD based
• Exciting project
• Large, high profile organisation
Our client, a large Sydney CBD based Financial Services organisation, is looking for an experienced Business Analyst for a large infrastructure project.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Technical expertise in data analyis to efficiently query data, identify issues, & propose solutions
• Experience in implementing data governance practices within business/operational teams
• Experience in the Wealth Management industry and Life Insurance
• Minimum 5-10 years work experience in a senior business analyst (or data analyst) role
• Experience in utilsing data analyis toolsets such as Alteryx, Dataiku, Tableau etc
• Experience developing UAT test scenarios and execution
• Exposure to Agile project delivery and tools would be helpful.
• Ability to produce project deliverables including various project documents such as requirements, business process and testing plans
• Experience in delivering data warehouse projects and solutions
• Lead Business Analyst background
What’s on offer
This is a 6 month + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to email@example.com or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further, or Apply On Line. S12
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's