Senior Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$800 - AU$801 per day|
|Contact Name:||Sam Robinson|
|Job Published:||November 10, 2021 17:05|
Senior Business/Process Analyst - DevSecOps Maturity & Shift-left Testing
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage Senior Business Analysts who will lead the requirement gathering and definition for 2 key SAFe strategic organisational initiatives.
1 x Senior Business/Process Analyst will be required to deliver the end to end mapping and adoption for DevSecOps maturity.
1 x Senior Business/Process Analyst will drive the business strategy towards shift-left testing.
As Senior Process Analyst, you will have an extensive background in Business Process Modelling and Analysis and Process Improvement, and you will have the following experience:
- Proven experience with process modelling, analysis, and process improvement
- Experienced with a range of methodologies such as BPMN 2.0, APQC and other related BPM disciplines
- Proven experience working across Agile and DevSecOps delivery teams
- Strong understanding of CI/CD and it's implementation across the SDLC.
As Senior Process Analyst, your role will include but is not limited to:
- Prepare business process models
- Facilitate workshops to understand current and desired future state process models
- Development and maintenance of enterprise process architecture and applicable BPMN standards
- Lead and mentor other process modelers
- Provides expertise in Agile engineering practices (eg Scrum, Kanban, LEAN) as well as Disciplined
- Agile and SAFE framework experience
- Provides expertise in DevSecOps pipeline tools like Jenkins and Ansible
- Leads Agile engineering teams using DevSecOps practices such as test automation, continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Provides insight as to how a BA should learn and progress throughout the organisation
- Drives adoption of the practice across the BA community
- Supports and guides the Product Owner to create/evolve Product roadmap, creation of epics and writing of user stories and managing the product backlog
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's