Senior Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2019 17:05|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Kogarah based financial organisation, is looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst. Ensure that risks (project and operations) are managed in accordance with set risk frameworks (Refer Operational Risk In Projects (ORiP)), including governance and escalation frameworks.
• Assist with the business case development and requirement elicitation.
• Lead definition, elicitation, prioritisation and validation of requirements
• Defining and driving ‘As Is’ and ‘To Be’ processes
• Facilitation of business solution workshops involving participants from senior management to business users.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 5 + years’ experience in business process improvement/re-engineering, data analysis, system functional / non-functional analysis experience and business case preparation experience
• Experience in major end-to-end business process re-engineering or business transformation initiatives
• Experience working in large organisations, financial organisations preferred
• Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
What’s on offer
This is a 12 months+ engagement with a high profile financial organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's