• Sydney, CBD based
• Great Rates
• High profile organisation
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst with a background in SOX Security to work for a high profile Financial Services organisation.
Who you are
You will have the following skills and experience:
• The role will require you to be highly experienced in process design and documentation skills.
• Required to run various analysis and reports to provide insights and/or recommendations
• Gather security, business, and technology requirements and map to solution delivery, to ensure there is traceability of the solution back to requirements.
• Work within Jira to write & maintain user stories & acceptance criteria's, upload estimations, mapping user stories to requirements, etc. .Facilitate agile stand-ups as required and ensure the team is clear on the sprint goals and what classifies as being 'done'.
• Own and document pre-discovery activities for the project, including organising and facilitating workshops and meetings as required to drive outcomes.
• Work closely with relevant stakeholders from the business and technology partners to ensure key requirements are identified, by analysing data from Jira & Service Now and helping to translate information into business terms.
• Create, update and store relevant documentation.
• Primary point of contact for risk management
• Perform security risk assessments as required to support existing programs and new bids/variations
• Recommend mitigation to treat identified risks and work alongside risk owners to drive appropriate risk treatment
• Provide security consultancy to bid and proposal teams to ensure appropriate controls are identified during the proposal stage
• SOX deficiencies, SOX Regulatory, Risk and Compliance
• Perform security risk assessments of new and existing third parties
• Periodically report on security risk status for presentation in internal and customer facing forums
• Assisting in the implementation of an ISO 31000 compliant risk framework and rolling it out across the organisation
• Attendance and, where required approval, at relevant project/program gateways and change approval boards.
What’s on offer?
12 month contract with large, reputable company
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to Jackie Gibbons at email@example.com or click the apply button, or call 8243 6822.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.