FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Sydney CBD based financial organisation, is looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst.
• Work on the External Document Sharing Project
• Work on data security and policies
• Prepare and conduct requirement gathering
• Design and improve processes
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 10+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst
• Good understanding of data security and data policies (e.g. DLP)
• Working experience in the banking or finance industry mandatory
• Strong ability in requirement gathering and process design
• Lean Six Sigma - Green belt certification or equivalent
• Strong documentation skills
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
What’s on offer
This is a 12 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.