Senior Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst|
|Job Published:||November 04, 2019 12:40|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Sydney CBD based financial organisation, is looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst.
The project will focus on establishing new service management and delivery capabilities in a Cyber Security Operations Centre (SOC).
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
- 5+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst in a large enterprise environment
- Hands-on experience in a Cyber Security Operations Centre (SOC)
- Understanding of Information Security and cybersecurity frameworks, terminology and standards
- Proven business process and documentation skills
- Ability to review , identify gaps and update training Materials and process and procedure Manuals
- Ability to schedule requirements workshops / meetings and co-ordinate requirement gathering and analysis activities
- Manage the development of Business Process Specifications, including Functional / Non Functional Specifications that will drive the desired implementation activities
- Define ‘As Is’ and ‘To Be’ Business Processes
- Ability to configure an application/service to align with security and data policies
- Banking and Finance Industry experience
- Ability to work well as part of a team with a strong focus on collaboration.
- Exposure to compliance and regulatory requirements such as APRA
- Strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
What’s on offer
This is a 12 months’ engagement with extensions on offer, a high profile organisation working on a fast paced exciting new project.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.
Job code S22