Senior Business Analyst - Advice
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst - Advice|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2019 11:22|
- Initial 12-month engagement
- Large Financial Enterprise
- North Sydney location
- Competitive remuneration
Working within Advice / Financial Planning, this assignment will be Functional Business Process focused (not technical), however would require knowledge of XPLAN to be successful.
- Leading the definition of requirements and design of new/re-engineered business processes through effective engagement of stakeholders.
- Providing recommendations for process improvements and re-design enabling changes to process and policy.
- Ensuring that the recommended solution is aligned to the targeted business outcomes using both subjective and objective data that is factual and performance-based.
- Preparing business impact and risk assessments for the proposed change and/or recommended business solution.
- Collaborating with internal/external stakeholder and customer groups to elicit, analyse, prioritise, validate, document and communicate business requirements and solution design.
- Planning, estimating and reporting on Business Analysis activities.
- Proven experience as a Senior Business Analyst 5+ years
- Previous experience within Banking or Finance
- Previous experience within Advice and/or Financial Planning projects
- Wealth experience desirable
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement experience
- Strong Business BA skills (requirements gathering, documentation, writing functional specs etc.)
An amazing opportunity to work as part of an innovative and diverse Advice team, for a lengthy 12 month engagement and receiving a competitive remuneration.
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Job Reference – S38