FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst (Alteryx).
• Design of business processes to meet the needs of the organisation
• Leading the definition, elicitation, prioritisation and validation of business requirements
• Work with the business and IT delivery to design appropriate business work-arounds and solutions
• Data analysis to identify potential issues and work with the appropriate stakeholders to establish ongoing monitoring as well as the necessary remediation
• Working with the Test Manager to ensure the documentation of a thorough test plan
• Supporting the business teams in completing User Acceptance Testing & Training
• Development and support of the change management plan to transition a new platform into business operations
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Excellent stakeholder management experience
• Experience working in Agile delivery environments and within Scrum teams
• Good technical skills to conduct data analysis (e.g. SQL)
• Good knowledge of Alteryx data analysis tools
• A Telco background would be preferred
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.