Senior Business Analyst (Infrastructure)
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst (Infrastructure)|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 23:53|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our tier one client is embarking on a multi year’s major network infrastructure transformation program and has a new requirement for a Senior Business Analyst to join a high performing team.
You will be responsible for investigating the traffic going through the network and what impact this will have on various business areas.
To be successful ideally you will have worked for a large, complex organisation as a Senior Business Analyst and have a good understanding of either Network Infrastructure, Cloud or WIFI. The role will be required to run various analysis and reports to provide insights and/or recommendations to the management team on business initiatives
• Leading the definition, elicitation, prioritisation and validation of requirements
• Managing the development of detailed Business Requirements, System Functional / Non Functional Specifications that will drive the desired change
• Reviewing and revising documentation in light of any new information and/or changes to initial assumptions, including implications for project time, cost, quality and risk.
• Supporting testing, training and implementation activities to ensure the successful delivery of the overall business and technology solutions.
• Senior Business Analyst in major information technology delivery projects ensuring solution enables business processes to deliver the desired business outcomes and value.
• Facilitation of business workshops involving participants from senior management to business users.
• Structured Business Analysis skills (requirements gathering, Stakeholder management, UAT etc)
• Understanding of core network infrastructure, Cloud or WiFi (Data Centre, Network Security, Firewalls, etc)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's