FinXL IT Professional Services. We are an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio.
Seeking a Senior Access Network Business Specialist to contribute to the conception of our clients information Technology Systems and Data Strategic Roadmap to enable the vision of becoming a world-class operation.
The Senior Access Network Business Specialist will be accountable for:
- Development of detailed process model documentation for asset management, customer ordering, service management and data related activities
- Development of tools and systems that will aid in the automation and review business process
- Lead and contributed to the development of systems and process that will support InfraCo Fixed Fibre framework
- Represent the business (Fibre) in the development of strategic IT systems
- Contribute to process and systems development to ensure the company's evolving corporate objectives are met
- Assisting your team to prioritise and remove roadblocks that may be jeopardising contractual deliverables
- Contribute to the preparation of presentation packs to stakeholders as required
- Provide strong teaming support to the team's Work Stream and contributing towards the development and implementation of the strategic fibre initiatives
- Ensure agreed performance measures are met through the application of regular reviews with your team against agreed criteria and standards
Please note, due to the large number of anticipated applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.