Senior Business Analyst (M24)
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst (M24)|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2019 18:59|
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.The Finite group is a multi-award winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional Senior Business Analyst to join one of the largest mainstream Banks in the Melbourne CBD. They embrace collaboration and have solid strategic goals in place that will give you the opportunity to really reshape their investment and asset management departments.
Our client is driving changes to deliver better customer outcomes and realise productivity benefits, resulting in significant transformation enabled by simplification of lending processes, better utilization of centralised lending operations and servicing support teams, and increased usage of digital and direct (connected) channels.
The impact of these changes has significantly re-shaped the type of work Associates complete, necessitating role re-design. In the context of this change, our clients Business & Private Bank will split the Associate role into functional specialisations separating servicing from credit related tasks, and introduce teaming of Associate resources across regions.
The new target Associate Model will support better sharing of workload across multiple locations, increasing resource flexibility and delivering an experience intrinsically aligned to our CVP to enable better banker and customer outcomes. The structural role and operating model change is a key enabler to release the productivity benefits realisable through the transformation initiatives delivered over the last 12-18 months.
Duties will include:
• Map access requirements for the 3 new roles (i.e. TL, Lend. Assoc. & RelatAssoc.)
• Coordinate activities to ensure access is activated on day 1 for all newly appointed associates/team leads
• Support assessment and delivery of technology changes (e.g. eBOBS, IB Admin, etc)
• Provide support during Hypercare period
• Document business requirements with reference to enterprise requirements
• Liaise with Vendors and/or NAB technology to clarify requirements throughout the project lifecycle
• Provide other assistance as directed by the Project team
Who you are:
You will have the following skills and experience:
• Degree qualified
• Excellent analytical skills & capabilities
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Understanding of Agile and/or digital technology (ideally but not mandatory)
• Understanding of Business Banking and/or Small Business Central
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to Mike Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.
Please note: Given the expected volume of applications, only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's