Senior Business Analyst (M4)
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst (M4)|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Caune|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2021 11:06|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
What you will be doing:
Our client, a high-profile retail brand in the hardware and building supplies industry has embarked on a large transformation program. This program underpins their connected retail and supply chain transformation agendas.
They are now seeking a Senior Business Analyst with extensive experience across the retail, logistics or supply chain sector. This is an initial 6-month contract with the opportunity to extend beyond 12 months.
Tasks and Deliverables:
- Initial focus of the role will be on the RFQ and program business case phase and subsequently for the delivery phase
- Establish and maintain the overall program scope charter
- Elicit, capture and maintain current functionality and process to inform the transition and to-be state
- Elicit, capture and maintain the program business requirements (functional and non-functional) and process flows
- Establish and maintain the Requirements Traceability Matrix, linking each requirement to problem statement, value drivers, solution outcomes and test scenarios
- Identify key problem areas, opportunities and recommendations for improvement
- Provide key inputs to the program business case (e.g. business context and problem statement narrative, key drivers, functional and non-functional capability reqs)
- Establish deep stakeholder program relationships and act as the trusted partner for key stakeholders with clear and concise communication
- Support program planning and delivery
- Coaches and guides internal team members on their role and expectations to support the Business Analysis activities
- Pro-actively communicate and share progress and deliverables to ensure transparency and alignment
- Must have 5 + years demonstrated experience in a similar role
- You will have a proven track record in retail/supply chain and business transformation programs and the ability to deliver in a fast-paced transformation environment.
- Practical knowledge of agile software delivery methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Lean, SaFE) is desirable
- Must have excellent stakeholder management skills
- 6sigma qualified
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's