Senior Business Analyst (M4)
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst (M4)|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Caune|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2021 18:00|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Telecommunications, Commercial, Government and Finance.
We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst with experience across activation/assurance processes to join our leading Telecommunications client.
The ideal candidate is an individual who has a strong background in general business analysis, telecommunications business processes, and scaled agile practises.
- Provide a solid understanding of the existing production functionality and existing platform interactions which assists in the development of solutions.
- Provide a solid understanding of business products and processes.
- Support Service Owners/Product Owner to understand the link between the business initiatives and the deliverables developed by the Delivery Teams.
- Work with the Product Owner or act as a proxy for the Product Owner if required.
- Elicit and maintain requirements across the lifecycle of Portfolio Epics, from identification of business requirements and acceptance criteria through delivery.
- Decompose and elaborate Portfolio Epics to Capabilities and Epics that are credible and complete, lead to the translation of business goals into the IT roadmap and are understood by business stakeholders and by technical teams.
- Lead the stakeholder engagement activities to elicit and capture comprehensive acceptance criteria that focus on business outcomes in readiness for PI planning.
- Support the development and communication of the value stream roadmap.
- Maintain the accuracy of portfolio epics/capabilities/epics throughout their lifecycle, including change management.
- Provide inputs into the business solution overview and document high level process and system impacts to support technical implementation.
- Develop great working relationships with business stakeholders, architecture & delivery and DevSecOps teams in order to successfully deliver against business requirements and outcomes.
- Contribute to planning activities by representing the business priorities and imperatives.
- Work closely with testing and release teams to ensure adequate test coverage and release readiness.
- Participate in various scaled agile activity including program increment planning, daily stand-ups, retrospectives etc.
We are looking for highly motivated, committed individuals with strong communications skills. If you fit the above profile then please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Business Analyst
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$800 - AU$801 per day
Technical Business Analyst (M19)
Up to AU$650 per day
Senior Test Analyst
Sydney, New South Wales
Senior Automation Analyst
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Senior Business/ Data Analyst (M19)
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria