Senior Business Analyst (NOC)
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst (NOC)|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 23:19|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our tier one client is embarking on a multi new IT Security program and has a brand new requirement for a Senior Business Analyst to join a high performing team.
You will be responsible for investigating the SOX deficiencies, SOX Regulatory, Risk and Compliance and what impact this will have on various business areas.
To be successful ideally you have worked for a large, complex organisation preferably a financial institution as a Senior Business Analyst and have a good understanding of SOX Security and initial discovery phases of a project. The role will be required to run various analysis and reports to provide insights and/or recommendations to the management team on business initiatives
• Gather security, business, and technology requirements and map to solution delivery, to ensure there is traceability of the solution back to requirements.
• Ability to understand and negotiate the needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders, that will ensure the requirements are being addressed accordingly as part of the project delivery.
• Work within Jira to write & maintain user stories & acceptance criteria's, upload estimations, mapping user stories to requirements, etc.
• Facilitate agile stand-ups as required and ensure the team is clear on the sprint goals and what classifies as being 'done'.
• Own and document pre-discovery activities for the project, including organising and facilitating workshops and meetings as required to drive outcomes.
• Work closely with relevant stakeholders from the business and technology partners to ensure key requirements are identified, by analysing data from Jira & Service Now and helping to translate information into business terms.
• Create, update and store relevant documentation.
• Primary point of contact for risk management
• Perform security risk assessments as required to support existing programs and new bids/variations
• Recommend mitigation to treat identified risks and work alongside risk owners to drive appropriate risk treatment
• Provide security consultancy to bid and proposal teams to ensure appropriate controls are identified during the proposal stage
• SOX deficiencies, SOX Regulatory, Risk and Compliance
• Perform security risk assessments of new and existing third parties
• Periodically report on security risk status for presentation in internal and customer facing forums
• Assisting in the implementation of an ISO 31000 compliant risk framework and rolling it out across the organisation
• Attendance and, where required approval, at relevant project/program gateways and change approval boards.
• Data classification support
• Physical security