Data Portfolio Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Data Portfolio Business Analyst|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2019 08:43|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Data Portfolio Business Analyst.
• Conduct data and business analysis
• Using structured techniques, root cause analysis, to analyse business problem statements, understand business data domains and formulate business requirements
• Providing expertise, advice and guidance on the best approach to solve data needs
• Lead stakeholder engagement activities
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 7+ years working in large, complex commercial corporations, preferably telecommunications, insurance, banking, consulting and finance or large retail
• Demonstrated experience in business data analysis (including writing complex queries) and business requirements for data/reporting related IT initiatives
• Experience in communicating to both technical and non-technical senior business stakeholders
• Proven focus of assuring quality data to support the achievement of business outcomes
• Experience in data strategy development
• Telco background would be preferred
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's