A new initial 6 month contract opportunity is urgently available for a Senior Business Analyst to join a large scale Queensland Education organisation based in Brisbane.
The right candidate will be a Portfolio Analyst with extensive portfolio experience coupled with a background in project management. You will pride yourself on your strategic thinking and your ability to spot areas of improvement and uplift. You will be a natural problem solver who thrives when working in a team with intelligent, relaxed and like-minded individuals.
**Salary commensurate with experience
What we are looking for:
- Solid experience as a Senior Portfolio Analyst / PMO Lead
- Experience working as a Project / Program Manager advantageous.
- Ability to uplift capability and create & maintain governance & methodologies.
- Previous involvement at all levels (project / program / portfolio) ideal.
Ideally you will have:
- Proven experience and capability to undertake market research on both sector and technology trends
- Data analysis skills and ability to provide insights
- Strategic thinking
- Strong organisational abilities and working to timelines
- Experience in developing business cases
- Highly developed skills in facilitation of group discussions
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- Experience in Higher Education Technology is highly desirable or demonstrated ability to quickly acquire knowledge of a new industry
- Project/programme planning skills including estimation, risk and benefits identification
- Strong desktop-publishing skills
Interested applicants are urged to apply by sending in applications online or phone Samantha on 07 3232 2318 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this opportunity in further detail.