Senior Business Analyst - Reg/Compliance
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst - Reg/Compliance|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 07:26|
This Tier-1 Banking/Finance organisation is looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to work across a huge Regulatory and Compliance program.
- Initial 6 months contract - view to extend!
- Banking sector – CBD location
- High-Profile Regulatory & Compliance program
You will be responsible for focusing on two key areas of regulatory and compliance related projects: inception stage with initial analysis as well as establish a strong project foundation and oversee the project lifecycle to ensure that the solution is delivered on time and is in line with the business objectives, and is compliant.
Responsibilities will include:
Leading the definition of requirements and design of new/re-engineered business processes through effective engagement of stakeholders.
Providing recommendations for process improvements and re-design enabling changes to process and policy.
Ensuring that the recommended solution is aligned to the targeted business outcomes using both subjective and objective data that is factual and performance-based.
Preparing business impact and risk assessments for the proposed change and/or recommended business solution.
Collaborating with internal/external stakeholder and customer groups to elicit, analyse, prioritise, validate, document and communicate business requirements and solution design.
Managing/developing detailed Business Process Specifications, Business Requirements and System Functional/Non Functional.
Specifications to drive the desired change to business process, system enhancement/development activities.
Planning, estimating and reporting on Business Analysis activities.
- Proven experience as a Senior Business Analyst - 7+ years
- Previous experience within Banking – mandatory
- Previous experience within Regulatory and Compliance projects – mandatory
- Superannuation experience desirable
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement experience up to Head of level
- Strong Business BA skills (requirements gathering, documentation, writing functional specs etc.)
Are you a confident and passionate Banking Business BA looking for your next challenge in a leading organisation that provides an excellent work/life balance, career development opportunities and interesting projects?
Please apply today or contact Robyn Andrews on email@example.com or 02 8243 6886 quoting reference number: S8