Senior Business Analyst - Service Management
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst - Service Management|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2019 16:34|
Who is FinXL?
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance.
Who are our consultants?
We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Who you are.
You are an experienced Business Analyst who has strong knowledge in core network migrations including SD Wan (must have!). You have the ability to see through business problems and translate them into business data. You have successfully delivered strategic initiatives in large enterprises. The incumbent will be able to interpret the findings and clearly communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders. We are looking for someone who is self-directed and thrives working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, in which expectations are high both for the quality and speed of work.
In the role of a Business Analyst you will wear many hats and your skills will be crucial in the following:
- Service Management experience
- Care netwrok brach upgrades experience
- Project experience replacing base level infrastructure in a large enterprise
- Undergraduate degree
- 3 years’ experience in a strategy/management/operational consultant role or financial/commercial role with proven analytical abilities
- Experience in process design and/or Agile methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to organise/prioritise work in and around team deadlines and workloads and conflicting priorities (i.e. project management)
- Self-starter; ability to be proactive, anticipate needs and action accordingly
- Bring a positive, enthusiastic and ‘can-do’ attitude to work
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here. We go the extra mile for our consultants and act with integrity, to help deliver great outcomes to our consultants.
Click apply now, or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior SAS Business Analyst
Sydney, New South Wales
Senior Technical Business Analyst
Sydney, New South Wales
Senior Identity Management Consultant
Agile Business Analyst
Lead Business Analyst
Sydney CBD, New South Wales