Senior Business Analyst ServiceNow
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst ServiceNow|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2019 16:50|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
We are looking for a Senior ServiceNow Business Analyst with a focus on functional / Process – to be a part of a highly skilled team of ITSM consultants working in enterprise business transformation projects. The role will be responsible to provide analysis support, configuration management and ensuring service management frameworks.
• Decompose high-level information into details
• Use of industry recognized technologies in order to facilitate work environment
• Maintain Configuration Management (CM) functions for controlled instances
• Develop, manage and maintain CM plans and standard operating procedures as required
• Identify and develop Configuration Item (CI) baselines, maintain CM library, and prepare change requests (ServiceNow) for Configuration Item updates
• Analysing the CMDB data to highlight errors and to identify opportunities
• Define CMDB data quality reports to ensure accurate and up to date information
• Work with CI type owners to define and implement remediation plans
• Maintain CMDB Data Model
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Hands-on experience in business analysis and configuration or administration of at least one module of ServiceNow Platform
• Understanding Agile Scrum Methodology
• ServiceNow experience as the Configuration Manager
• ITIL and experience in one or more processes, preferably Configuration Management experience
• Strong knowledge of policies and procedures to perform trend analysis and guide SACM strategy
• Strong data manipulation, cleansing and mapping skills for comparison of discovery tool extracted data to current CMDB and the consolidation of data
• A reasonable level of technical understanding around how CI may relate to prospective platforms, databases, network, applications, business services, servers (cloud, virtual, physical)
What’s on offer
This is a 12 months+ engagement with a high profile financial organisation (Sydney Barangaroo based) with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Lynsie Capp on email@example.com or click the apply button.