Senior Business/Data Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Business/Data Analyst|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2020 16:21|
Who is FinXL?
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance.
Who are our consultants?
We currently have more than 1200 consultants’ assisting our clients across Australia, and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Who you are.
In the role of a Business Analyst, on the Life Insurance Transformation Program, your skills will be crucial in the following:
• Stakeholder Management and Communication
• Requirements Analysis and Lifecycle Management
• ‘As Is’ and ‘To Be’ statements
• Risk Management: Refer Operational Risk in Projects (ORiP)
• Stakeholder Management
What you bring to the team.
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer, you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including experience in:
• Delivering data warehouse projects and solutions
• Data analyis to efficiently query data, identify issues, and propose effective solutions
• Implementing data governance practices within business/operational teams
• Required SME level of knowledge in Wealth Management industry and Life Insurance in particular (desired)
• Minimum 5-10 years’ work experience in a senior business analyst (or data analyst) role
• Utilising data analyis toolsets such as Alteryx, Dataiku, Tableau etc
• Developing UAT test scenarios and execution
• Strong analytical, organisational and time management skills
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here. We go the extra mile for our consultants and act with integrity, to help deliver great outcomes to our consultants.
Job Code: S22
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's