Senior Cisco Support Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Cisco Support Engineer|
|Location:||Sydney Airport, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Julia Leung|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2020 09:53|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a Kogarah based financial organisation, is looking for an experienced Senior Cisco Support Engineer (L4) to join in February 2021.
- Level 4 Support for Cisco Routing and Switching
- Hands-on troubleshooting and support
- Involved in network design
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
- Expert knowledge of Cisco Routing and Switching
- CCIE certification or similar beneficial
- Good knowledge of networking technologies
- Experience with retail or banking infrastructure preferred
- Strong troubleshooting and support skills
- Very good communication skills
What's on offer
This is a 6+ months' engagement with a high-profile organisation working on a fast pace project.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's