Senior Cloud Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Cloud Engineer|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2019 17:50|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Sydney CBD based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Senior Cloud Engineer.
• Build, automate and operationalize the AWS Cloud Platform
• Build of Cloud foundations, shared services, server, storage, and database and associated management systems
• Implementation of architecture, operations and security
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 10+ years’ experience in security and architecting
• Strong skills in build automation using DevOps tools including Jenkins
• Good knowledge of AWS Cloud Formation, Python, Ansible, Linux and SOE / AMI
• Working knowledge of AWS best practices, security controls and well architected framework
• Good understanding of Agile Methodology
• Good communication and stakeholder management skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's