We have a current opportunity for a Senior ICT Contracts and Procurement Specialist on an initial 6 month contract basis for our government client. The position will be based in the vibrant location of the Gold Coast.
The purpose of the Senior ICT Contract & Procurement Specialist is to monitor and report on the ICT services of the business.
Your responsibilities include:
* develop, implement and manage review processes of supplier management and contracts
* assisting on project developments of supplier plans and opportunities to improve and streamline contracts
* the management and amendments of major contracts in light with GITC and QITC contracts
* work in line with existing policies for procurement and finance
* ability to write and review complex reports, briefing notes and department correspondence
Highly desirable skills are:
* experience in ICT contracts, procurement, vendor management or purchasing
* experience with Queensland Government ICT contract frameworks like GITC or QITC
For further information about this position, please contact Adelson Lopes (FinXL IT Professional Services) 07 3232 2316 or please apply via the link here.