This company is in the top superannuation companies in Australia. They are CBD based and have a stunning office fit out. They are very appreciative of the importance of workplace flexibility and offer a hybrid WFH model.
This role will sit within the Delivery Operations team which drives project planning and estimation execution, assurance, standards, and management of information insight to help achieve the Organisation Strategy and Member outcomes.
You will report to the Delivery Operations Director, whose remit is to continuously improve the delivery framework, optimize and assure portfolio planning, delivery & financials, and provide information to various levels of governance within the company, up to board level.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Ensure Program and Project leads are supported with the following activities, as required:
- Schedule development
- Scope Change Requests
- Access to and education on use of project management tools
- Capturing risks, issues, dependencies, decisions etc.
- Reporting and governance
- Leverage and champion existing ED&T tools, methodologies and frameworks to ensure consistency throughout the program, and continuously improve these
- Actively define, measure and report on delivery performance metrics
- Build out project / program operating rhythm to support delivery and governance
- Inform project / program reporting to ensure the required data is collected accurately
- Extensive knowledge and experience in leading project/program management offices within Financial Services
- Relevant project management qualifications and experience in Agile Delivery
- Governance of complex programs that include the following characteristics:
- Budgets ranging between $5-50m
- Up to 50 virtual team members
- Multiple streams of activities and related deliverables
- Ambiguous, high risk and volatile projects requiring active monitoring
- Leading and embedding change through program delivery
- Strong interpersonal skills that demonstrate a proven record of success in influencing multiple stakeholders
This role coaches the following profiles:
- Senior Project Analyst
- Project Analyst
Salary and Benefits
- Daily rate of approx $1000-1200 per day - experience dependent
- 12 month contract
- Open to remote work
- CBD location
- Applicants must be Melbourne or Sydney based
For more information call Hannah @ Finite Recruitment on 0413 248 431
All conversations will be held in strict confidence.