Senior Developer (IBM IIB)
|Job Title:||Senior Developer (IBM IIB)|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Evan Gavin|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2020 16:21|
- Sydney, CBD based (currently working from home)
- Large, high profile organisation
- Great day rates
FinXL is looking for a Senior Developer (IBM IIB) to join one of our key clients on a New Payments Platform / NPP project. The client is slightly negotiable on the below experience however would require strong IIB development skills and NPP project experience, however the more the experience you have from the below the better.
You will have skills in most of the following areas:
- Strong, demonstrated IBM IIB development/design skills
- Experience in delivering NPP artefacts from a participant point of view (and specifically NPP MMS/MPS experience a plus)
- Experience working with APIs
- Worked in a team / agile environment
- Angular and embedded tomcat experience a plus
- Banking, Payments or environments experience with high availability requirements
What's on offer
This is a 6 month engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please apply now or send an updated CV
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's