Senior Full Stack Developer
|Job Title:||Senior Full Stack Developer|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2020 15:56|
• Sydney CBD based
• Immediate Start
• Large, high profile organisation
Our client, a large Sydney CBD based telecommunications organisation, is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to work in the telecommunications industry.
This role will be complete hands-on for developing API and microservices surrounding Telecommunication domain. Technology stack include largely Java Spring boot , Node.js, React.js, Microservices development on AWS and Hybrid cloud infrastructure.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
• Must - 100 % hands-on development using Java spring boot, Node.js and React JS
• API and AWS (Lambda, Firehose, S3, ECS, ECR and Kinesis etc.,)
• Strong experience in using tools like Bamboo/Jenkins, Bit Bucket, Newrelic, Splunk etc., for deployment and monitoring
• Application architecture design, development and support
• Code Quality, Testing, Collaborating with Quality Engineers on Test Planning
• Peer reviewing, Production Deployment, Application Maintenance
• Support the junior developers in the team in setting up the framework and guiding them on day to day basis
• Worked within Agile practices to delivering the build
What’s on offer
This is an initial 6 – 12 month + engagement with a strong chance of extension with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further or apply on line. Code S12
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's