Senior Identity Management Consultant
|Job Title:||Senior Identity Management Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||October 05, 2020 13:12|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking Senior Identity Management Consultant to assist development and project team members in designing and implementing Identity Management solutions.
Skills and abilities:
- A deep understanding of Identity Management and how to design a strategy to implement it
- An in depth knowledge of Internet technologies including Web Servers, Application Servers, Firewalls and Directory Servers
- An in depth understanding of Internet communication protocols such as HTTP, SSL and TCP/IP
- A working knowledge of production support and change management processes.
- At least 7 years experience in I.T with 3 years experience in a highly technical role.
- Experience in installing, configuring or customising Tivoli Access Manager, Tivoli Identity Manager, IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator or Federated Identity Manager.
- Some experience in developing Identity management strategies.
- Experience in leading teams in a team leader role.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's