FinXL is looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer who has experience in delivering project based and BAU engagements. This role will be with a leading national telecommunications company working on a project based in Kogarah with a minimum 6 month contract term.
You will have the following skills/experience:
- Worked with a Tier 1 professional services organisation such as Accenture, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and can talk to people on all levels, including clients and stakeholders with a consultative approach
- Can give clear detailed examples around specific projects you have designed and implemented including product and design details
Technical skills & experience;
- Cisco UCS
- Linux Server – CentOS, Red Hat
- Basic/Operational level Active Directory capability
- Windows DNS – configuration and deployment
- Experience with Design Documents
- Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows SQL server installation, migrations & refreshes
- Server auditing and config
- Antivirus / Endpoint protection – Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Networking protocols TCPIP, SNMP, UDP, SSH, RDP, HTTP and HTTPS
- Ability to work in a multi-tenanted support structure
- EMC Netapp and Pure certifications desirable
- Experience designing project documentation
- Project design/implementation skills including testing methodologies
- Project scoping skills
- Network design and implementation support
- Experience in Cloud and Data Communication solutions
- Demonstrated ability to successfully deliver projects on time and within budget
- Team player
- Minimum 8 years’ technical experience
- Experience in design, installation and support of large systems and storage solutions
- Technical presales experience
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online by clicking 'Apply Now', or for more information please contact Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1,300 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Job Reference – S32