FinXL is looking for a Senior Infrastructure Project Engineer who has experience in delivering project based and BAU engagements.
You will have the following skills/experience:
• Basic/Operational level Active Directory capability
• Windows DNS – configuration and deployment
• Experience with Design Documents
• Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2
• Windows SQL server installation
• Linux Server – CentOS, Red Hat
• Antivirus / Endpoint protection – Symantec Endpoint Protection
• Networking protocols TCPIP, SNMP, UDP, SSH, RDP, HTTP and HTTPS
• Ability to work in a multi-tenanted support structure
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online, or for more information please contact Jamie Reilly – firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1,300 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Job Reference – S32