Senior Infrastructure Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Infrastructure Project Manager|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2019 11:36|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1250 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are currently seeking a Senior Infrastructure Project manager for contract opportunity with a large Federal Government department in Melbourne.
You will be required to perform the following:-
• Develop and manage project deliverables to enable the successful delivery of the infrastructure solution for the project
• Work collaboratively across the project, Solutions Integrator and internal delivery teams to ensure solutions meet project requirements and timelines
• Manage the delivery of complex infrastructure solutions to support a mission critical, highly available, scalable and high transaction solution
• Manage complex environment provisioning requirements across a 7 tier landscape
• Proactively manage project risks, issues and dependencies
• Manage complex infrastructure changes within a highly regulated and governed enterprise environment.
Sound like you?
We would like to hear from Australian Citizens with a current government security clearance, or the ability to obtain one (Baseline minimum).
Initial twelve month contract on offer with extension options until June 2022.
1. Minimum of 7+ years’ experience as a Senior Infrastructure Project Manager working in large, complex, enterprise environments
2. Demonstrated experience leading the infrastructure delivery as part of a large business transformation program
1. Demonstrated experience managing architecture, design, security and infrastructure SME’s and partners to deliver complex infrastructure changes
2. Demonstrated experience working autonomously with minimal oversight while delivering complex infrastructure solutions
3. Well-developed communication and influencing skills with an ability to gain buy in and commitment across a diverse set of stakeholders and delivery teams
4. Demonstrated experience working with both public and private cloud infrastructure platforms
5. The ability to quickly gain expertise in complex business systems whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail
6. Highly-developed verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated ability to develop reports, presentations & interpret outputs and initiate or recommend appropriate action
Demonstrated track record of delivering infrastructure projects and deliverables, on time and of high quality.
Prior Federal Government experience.
FinXL actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
If this position suit your skills and professional experience, then call us for further details!!
APPLY NOW by submitting your CV in Word Format to David South firstname.lastname@example.org and call me on 0412 676 141