Senior Java Full Stack Developer(Microservices)-M11
|Job Title:||Senior Java Full Stack Developer(Microservices)-M11|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2020 13:28|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery.
We are looking for Senior Java Full Stack Developer as part of a highly skilled team of consultants working in our Tier 1 Client in Melbourne CBD.You will be assigned in to one of our clients many project portfolios encompassing digital initiatives and revolutionary payment systems. You will likely be exposed to many up to date technologies which you can built on to your current development skills sets and experience.
This role will be within our enterprise client’s IT Digital Services projects developing digital customer UI, business systems and applications.
Required technical skills
- Must have a great hold on microservices and Amazon web services(AWS).
Required Non Technical skills
- Must be a team player with good communication skills.
- Focus under pressure.
- Development/Design of Java/J2EE based applications(Spring ,Hibernate, SOAP/REST Webservices,Angular JS) following Test Driven Development and Agile methodologies.
- Migration of applications written in Web Methods to Microservices architecture using Spring Boot,REST APIs.
- Migrating applications to spring boot rest based microservices applications using AWS.
- Participating in microservice Architecture and design using Reactive Rest API, Spring Cloud ect.
- Integration of business facing applications developed in Angular 6 with Microservices based backend APIs.
- Worked in Agile Environment and delivered client requirements within stipulated sprint.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and hit ‘Apply Now’or you can drop your resumes at email@example.com .Shortlisted applicants are contacted shortly.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's