|Job Title:||Linux SME|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2020 10:52|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunication organisation, is looking for an experienced Linux SME.
• Support the clients Linux environment within the Data Centres and Public Cloud
• Design Linux solutions adhering to requirements and security standards
• Manage Linux OS and SOE
• 3rd Level support on Unix and Linux (RHEL) OS
• Manage incidents, patches and upgrades
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Proven experience managing complex Linux and Unix environments
• Hands-on experience in support, troubleshooting and design
• Good understanding of Public Cloud (AWS)
• Experience with automations (Ansible preferred)
• Experience with patch management (Satellite and Spacewalk preferred)
• Experience with SOE / OS provisioning across Data Centre and Public Cloud
• Very good stakeholder management and communication skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months’ engagement with a high profile organisation working on a fast pace project.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's