Senior Mobile Apps Test Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Mobile Apps Test Analyst|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2020 15:33|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is looking to engage a Senior Mobile Test Analyst / Lead here in Canberra with expertise in mobile application testing across iOS and Android platforms. This role would require a commitment of 10 – 20 hours per week over a period of 3 – 6 months.
The successful applicant would be required to have functional skills in:
- Strong Automation QA skills across mobile apps. (There is a small amount of manual testing).
- Manage end-to-end testing, including writing test cases, performing internal testing across a range of environments and reporting back to business on the test results.
- Work closely with product owners and mobile developers to work on the testing plan, estimation, identify test requirements and test scenarios.
- Creation, ongoing maintenance, uplift and optimisation to test automation frameworks.
- Involvement in requirement analysis and requirement elaboration sessions.
- Preparation of Requirement Traceability Matrix. Mapping requirements to corresponding test cases.
- Document and take ownership of software defects.
- Coordinate and communicate with developers on bug fixes and required modifications
The ideal candidate would have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with mobile testing on both Android and iOS.
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence or other software testing tools.
- Extensive experience with QA Automation.
- Experience with Usability, Functional and Regression testing.
- Have a testing mind-set with a passion for quality and flexibility.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Ability to deliver quality documentation.
- A good understanding of agile
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications to email@example.com or contact Sinthu on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's