Senior Network Engineer - SDN / Software Defined Networking
|Job Title:||Senior Network Engineer - SDN / Software Defined Networking|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2019 11:30|
A leading Financial Services organisation is seeking a Senior Network Engineer to join their team on an initial 6 month engagement (with a view to convert to permanent afterwards).
Joining a fast-paced, friendly and collaborative team, the successful candidate will contribute to the design, build and deployment of an SDN (software defined networking) solution across their WAN network. Working with internal stakeholders as well as vendor partners ,the position will also focus on technical validation, governance as well as any support and escalations.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications and/or relevant industry certifications
- Superior Network Engineering experience gained within large, complex environments
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the design, build and deployment of SDN solutions
- Experience managing network and security performance by monitoring, troubleshooting, reporting and continuous improvement so as to optimise performance
- Strong demonstrated troubleshooting experience
- Exceptional team work skills with the ability to work independently and proactively as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior stakeholder engagement and customer service skills
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online, or for more information please contact Elliott Howard on (02) 8243 6844.
Job Reference - S35
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's