Senior Network Engineers
|Job Title:||Senior Network Engineers|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2019 11:34|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is looking to engage Senior Network Engineers in Canberra.
To be successful for this role candidate must have
- Cisco and or Juniper experience
- Demonstrated ability to design and administer Network WAN technologies with an emphasis on exterior routing protocols and IP security.
- Strong documentation and design experience
- Highly skilled with Cisco products including ASA Firewalls
- Experience in Juniper switching technologies and/or industry certifications ideal.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications to email@example.com or contact Sinthu on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.