Senior Program Manager- Cloud Security
|Job Title:||Senior Program Manager- Cloud Security|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2019 10:39|
• High profile organisation
• Great Rates
• Exciting Project
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Program Manager / Scrum Master – Cloud security, passionate about Agile delivery, to support the management of various Cloud Security programs.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• You will develop, plan, prioritize, manage, monitor and periodically report complex Cloud security Program of Works including the day-to-day oversight of Program delivery using Agile methodology
• Understand global program structure, launch plan and timing, and global program ownership
• Expert in demonstrating proficiency in a wide range of Cloud security technologies, products & platforms
• Expert with a high level of analytical ability - gather and interpret complex qualitative or quantitative data
• Min 7 years of proven project & program management experience in complex cloud security-related programs
• Must be Scrum Master certified
• Broad experience in computer and network systems, including IT security
• Strong financial literacy skills and demonstrated capacity to forecast and manage project budgets
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Atlassian tools (JIRA & Confluence)
What’s on offer?
3 months contract + contract with large, high profile organisation
If you would like to be considered, please call Jackie Gibbons on 8243 6822 or click the apply button!
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's