Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2020 11:48|
• Large, high profile organisation
• Exciting project
• Long term contract
Our client, a large North Sydney based Telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Project Manager with strong telecommunications product delivery experience for Business and Residential.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Telecommunications products experience in Residential or Business areas. These may include Safety critical products, Medical alarms, etc
• Deliver projects including the development of project scope, budget, timeline, resources, and key initiatives or work-streams
• Establish appropriate project governance including change management, risk/issue management, budget management, status reporting, and escalations
• Track and monitor project delivery to ensure workstreams are executed on-time, to expected quality and to budget
• Provide trusted business partner support to business owners and key stakeholders
• Lead virtual teams and develop other members of the team
• Contribute to the evolution and continuous improvement of program and project management practices and processes to support effective and efficient delivery of product projects
• Experience with large projects $20mill+
• Experience in working with Sales and Marketing functions would be an advantage
What’s on offer
This is a 12 month + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to email@example.com or Apply On Line. Please note that due to overwhelming response only successful candidates will be contacted. Code S12
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.