Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Hench|
|Job Published:||January 12, 2021 12:19|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define requirements and prepare the document covering areas of Impact - Financial Crime, AML, KYC.
- Determine and facilitate coverage for all external/internal dependencies for various requirements
- Liaison with all key stakeholders (from business and technology) to ensure smooth execution of the deliverables
- Knowledge of various stages of application/software development to be able to involve with the Development and Testing teams
- Use the best practices to anticipate customer needs and provide the best possible inputs for solutions
- 6+ years of experience working as a Senior Project Manager in the Finance Crime space in Banking Projects.
- Familiarity with Financial Crime products and systems.
- Experience in Agile methodology and its tools.
- Capability to review solution designs, test plans and test strategy
- Stakeholder Management - working with blended models
- Capability to conduct workshops, presenting solutions to peers, business and stakeholders.
- Experienced in building and designing manual process improvements as well as process solutions to address Financial Crime
- Regulatory & Basel reporting, Financial reporting, Loan delinquencies and FATCA/CRS.
- Experienced with CI (continuous integration) and automation.
- Good understanding of the Financial Crime domain, with the ability to execute projects in a short time frame
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What's in it for you
- Long term opportunity, enterprise client -9mos plus extension
- Immediate start
- Competitive rate
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's