Great opportunities exist for seasoned ICT Project Managers experienced in delivering end-end, large strategic technical projects.
Seeking strong engagement and delivery skills for a number of 6 & 12 month plus contracts with flex work conditions, hybrid work office/WFH and all things Transport.
Types of projects include;
Big Data Platform
Data services and integration - onboarding of systems into cloud solution
Various application projects including - Enterprise Governance and Assurance replacement
* Manage multiple, large, complex projects
* Develop and control project schedules and planning activities
* Establish, manage, analyse and report on project budgets, issues, risks and schedules
* Driving project deadlines and milestones to the required standards
* Vendor management
* Supporting transformational change given the range of internal and external stakeholders
* Extensive project management experience managing the delivery of a wide range Information Technology projects.
* Experience in full end to end solution delivery, including business change
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or related area or relevant experience along with formal qualification in a Project Management methodology. (Prince 2, Agile and Waterfall experience desirable).
If you have the above mentioned skills and experience then please apply! (S52)