Inviting applications for the opportunity of Financial Crime & Risk Management - Project Manager within an iconic Australian business
This Project Manager position will give you an opportunity to join forces as a Senior Project Manager within the Financial Crime and Risk Management space for our large financial services client - Big 4.
- Lead projects throughout the project life cycle and effectively interact with multiple stakeholders
- Create and maintain the project schedule/project plan by working with project stakeholders to provide input on key tasks, milestones, and dependencies
- Create and maintain a consolidated list of issues and risks and review with project team on a recurring basis to help drive to closure.
- Schedule and lead meaningful project status meetings including previous accomplishments, upcoming activities, issues/risks, financial information, and any change requests; highlight risks to delivery
- Conduct effective facilitation sessions with multiple stakeholders to aggressively drive projects forward
- Understand complex topics and translate them into diagrams and documentation using standard tools (i.e. Word, Visio, Excel, etc.)
- Develop strong relationships with all project stakeholder
- Minimum of 3 years experience (preferablyas a Project Manager in the Financial Services industry (fin crime not essential)
- Experience as a Project Lead or business analyst responsible for leading regulatory change/transformation initiatives
- Experience in the Financial Crime Prevention space, including BSA/AML and KYC
- Strong understanding of the regulatory environment impacting financial institutions in the financial crime space
- Experience in working on large scale, cross functional implementation projects with multiple stakeholders
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including with Project, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Project Management Certification is an asset