Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.The Finite group is a multi-award winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional Senior Project Managerto join one of the largest mainstream Banks in the Melbourne CBD.
The Connected Experience Program is founding the future of our small business customer proposition.
We’re establishing multiple contact channels that allow our digitally-savvy customers to connect with us, or self-serve, how and when best suits them, while offering a personalised experience where many banking specialists will be easily available to service many customers.
This new way of banking means we’ll be simple and fast, digital and connected. Our intuitive products, services and channels will make doing business with us easier.
We'll be closer to our customers and closer to SME banking of the future.
Your role as Project Manager will be focused on the Digital & Voice Squad:
• The Voice initiative’s objective is to simplify and improve efficiency in the way our Customers interact with our Bankers by Phone. We have opportunities to improve the way our systems manage and direct callers so they end up with the right team, first time, resulting in less handoffs, a reduction in handling times, a streamlined service offering as well as releasing capacity.
• The Digital initiative’s objective is to streamline the way in which we fulfil our customers servicing needs via both manual and straight through processing methods, as well as self-service. This includes standardising how Service Requests are captured and fulfilled in order to (1) improve customer experience by creating a standardised method of interaction and (2) to reduce the capacity required to triage, assign and fulfil service requests.
Duties will include:
The Senior Project Manager role is required to support the effective delivery of this change and technology program. The selected candidate will require a high level of maturity and strong stakeholder management skills with experience in managing senior stakeholders.
The Senior Project Manager will need to manage and drive end to end delivery across a number of initiatives that contribute to the agreed outcomes for the Connected Experience Program.
It is essential that the selected candidate have solid PM skills and a hands on approach that will enable them to:
1. Drive innovative outcomes in tight timeframes
2. Drive the delivery of working outputs using Agile and/or traditional delivery methods
3. Develop, maintain and manage the end-to-end project schedule
4. Provide regular and insightful status reporting
5. Communicate project status, risks, issues and outcomes to senior level stakeholders
6. Manage the mitigation of risks and resolution of issues
7. Manage costs within allocated budget
8. Ensure benefits driven approach is adopted
9. Motivate resources
Who you are:
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualified
- Excellent analytical skills & capabilities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong execution/delivery
- Estimation and planning, scheduling
- Engagement of teams, majority of which are within technology.
- Project Management experience 5+years
- Previous Banking experience is highly desirable.
- Experience managing Technology partners and deployment of solutions into the a Production environment desirable
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to Mike Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.
Please note: Given the expected volume of applications, only short listed applicants will be contacted.