IT Project requires Senior Planner/Scheduler MUST have Civil Industry Exp.
|Job Title:||IT Project requires Senior Planner/Scheduler MUST have Civil Industry Exp.|
|Job Published:||September 02, 2019 15:41|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries across ANZ.
Our client, a Large Community Infrastructure Organisation, is looking for an experienced Senior Planner/Scheduler with ITSM experience to work on their ServiceNow IT project.
The right person for this role will have worked for companies within Civil, Construction and Engineering companies such as Lendlease, Downer, etc.
The sucessful candidate will work on a large scale project based in Sydney for a minimum 6 month term.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
- MUST have experience within large Civil, Construction or Civil Infrastructure organisations
- Experience working with ITSM essential (Service Now advantageous)
- Workshopping skills required to go through delivery models and identify any gaps, refinements or changes required
- Provides proper forecasts and can track and report progress
- Ability to work in a demanding, non-confrontational environments
- Strong stakeholder management skills and able to build consensus
- A senior type person based in Sydney who is available for an immediate start
- Previous experience as a program or project manager highly regarded
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer. This position would suit a senior type person and I available for an immediate start!!
If you would like to be considered, please send your application DIRECT to Mary at email@example.com or click the apply now button.
FinXL works across industries such as; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Support Analyst
Greenacre, New South Wales
Sydney, New South Wales
Technical Project Manager
Canberra CBD, Australian Capital Territory
Senior Data Engineer
Sydney CBD, New South Wales