Senior Python Developer - Network Automation
|Job Title:||Senior Python Developer - Network Automation|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2019 11:30|
A leading Financial Services organisation is seeking a Senior Python Developer with strong network automation experience to join their team on an initial 12 month engagement (with strong potential of extension).
Joining a newly established team, the successful candidate will be responsible for using their strong python scripting skills to perform a number of tasks including generating security policies for VMware NSX based virtual firewalls, deploying network security policies using API's, and developing an automation process which integrates with their firewall orchestration tool.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications and/or relevant industry certifications
- Strong python scripting skills combined with experience developing API's using JSON / RESTful
- Any experience automating the configuration of network devices would be highly regarded
- Knowledge of software defined networking such as SD WAN / VMware NSX
- Solid knowledge and experience embedding enterprise DevOps processes within teams as well as use of associated tools (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket etc)
- Strong team work skills with the ability to work independently and proactively as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with superior documentation skills
An attractive rate is on offer for the right candidate. To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online, or for more information please contact Elliott Howard on (02) 8243 6844.
Job Reference - S35
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's